"Marriage in crisis? Learn step-by-step how to rebuild your marriage no matter what's happened.
Harley Street London
95% of marriages in crisis have avoided divorce within 3 months after working with Stephen Hedger. Couples are learning their seemingly impossible problems are not permanent once they have the tools to really understand each other.
Couples can feel very stuck because they have tried and tried to make their marriage work. Getting through to their partner seems hopeless, some have even tried getting professional help and that hasn't worked either. They don't want to stay in a failing marriage, but breaking up their family feels wrong too. So the couple are stuck hating the marriage and who they have become in it.
You have probably both worked really hard to build a life that has all that anyone could want, but you are missing the one thing money can’t buy, a loving connection that works between you.
So if your marriage fails what are the consequences?
The process of divorce is very hard emotionally on the individuals as other people decide on what happens to their money and their children.
Their children can suffer with hidden problems that usually surface in their adult life.
The expense of shutting down the marriage and starting again is always more than they think, not to mention the lawyers fees.
Men and women can lose day-to-day contact with their own children as they hand them back and forth. They also have to watch as new partners enter their children’s lives and influences their children’s future and values.
Worse is many couples feel divorce is the right solution, but don’t really know why. Not really knowing why their marriage has really failed creates a significant risk of old problems being transferred to their new relationships.
The result of all this can create a feeling of being trapped combined with mounting resentments and loss of respect.
Our solution is different and gets results 95% success this year!
with Stephen Hedger Marriage Expert
1. Help the couple define their primary goal and provide simple steps to achieve it.
2. Help the couple understand their problems in ways that are solvable. Usually couples get stuck in the same destructive patterns that make their problems unsolvable.
3. The sessions are appealing to men and womens differing learning styles. Men struggle without a plan and a structure.
4. Help the couple understand how they got to this place.
5. How to be successful again with each other and meet their own core needs.
6. In essence provide the couple with powerful relationship building tools they can use at home.
You will learn...
- What it takes to build a successful relationship. This is important because 99% of the population don’t know how too build a successful marriage and have used a very risky “fingers crossed” strategy which is why they are in trouble.
- What causes a relationship to fail and specifically yours? Most couples are totally unaware of the effect they are having on each other and their future together.
- Understanding the significant differences between men and women. Men and women are very different and so communication can be very challenging. Communication is critical for a safe connection and so understanding each other effectively will grow a deeper bond.
- How to create trust and respect. Without trust and respect most couples will fear a future of pain, rather than future of pleasure and so the relationship will always fail.
- Learn how to deal with conflict. If the couple can have conflict and grow closer they will build significant security and avoid stacking resentments that just keep coming up to bite the couple years after the event(s).
- Learn how to understand what your partner really needs. Too many marriages are failing because the couple have no idea how to meet their partner needs and so they guess and this usually results in failure.
- Discover each others strengths so they can become a team. Both people will naturally feel better if they are working to their core strengths and this too aids secure attachments which are foundational to the couples success.
- How to build a future that’s compelling for both of you. Unless you are invested in each other futures you can’t grow together.
- Discover how to reclaim your true self in the relationship. This brings honestly freedom and allows confidence and self-esteem to thrive.
80% of clients attend a just few sessions with dramatically significant changes.
Communication improves, they experience growth at the point of conflict, resulting in increased TRUST.
Couples whose intimacy has been dead for years are reporting, increased desire to reconnect and have more fun and adventure again.
Some clients have stopped their divorce after just one session.
Clients who come to me for relationship help...
GP's, Psychologists, Counsellors, Psychiatrists, Judges, Investment Bankers, CEO's, Actors, Singers, Models, Film Makers, Professionals, House Wives, Stock Market Traders.
Typical help they require is...
Marriage in crisis - Break up support - Divorce support - Getting partner back Communication breakdown - Affairs - Arguments - Loss of passion - Depression Stress - Anxiety - Loss of trust - Lack of Self Esteem - Stress - Work Life Balance Money Problems - controlling partners and Family problems to name a few.
My Clients say…
Total Communication breakdown
With your help, we got to understand each other and from that we could defuse tensions that existed in our own minds, not necessarily real for both of us.
Working on our relationship never stops, but thanks to the help we got through working with you, we are in a much better place, and a place that now will hopefully require only us to discuss, understand and resolve.
Everybody, you can’t always solve it yourselves. So if you need guidance, Stephen is probably the best chance you have of cutting to the quick and saving the good you know you have but need someone else to voice it.
Thank you Stephen. We are fine. We are in love, and we are growing together.
Phill and Peijie
House on the market and divorce lawyers consulted
I wanted to write to say thank you. There has been a huge turning point in our relationship. We have both worked really hard at following your advice and I have started to allow myself to get close to D physically.
From where we were a few months ago – with the house on the market and divorce lawyers consulted – to where we are now feels nothing short of a miracle. We both realise that there is still so much love and so much worth saving. It was just all disguised under fear, anger, resentment, loneliness and feelings of disconnect and hopelessness.
Your skill as a coach is very special. Anyone who has tried traditional counselling and failed (as we had) should definitely try you before throwing in the towel.
With very best wishes
Grace – London
We were planning our divorce...
During the two hour session Stephen took us though a very different understanding of our relationship. What we learnt really opened our eyes, suddenly we were able to understand each other in a way we had never considered before. We both agreed after the session that divorce was a mistake and with what we had learnt there was hope.
Rachael & Richard London
Our relationship had become passionless
Stephen has been invaluable in rebuilding our relationship. We loved each other and had tried counselling for 6 months but with no progress. The intimate side of our relationship was non-existent. Within six 6 weeks we were back on track and making plans for our future which looked exciting again.
Rachael & Richard London
I had an affair and thought I had lost her...
Mutual resentments that had built up over time led to each of us seeking attention and reassurance from people outside our marriage. At the beginning of our first session, my wife and I were uncomfortable in each other’s presence, but Stephen got us talking about why we had come: because we wanted to put the past behind us and sort out our marriage. After a few sessions, we already felt much happier and more secure with each other, I now feel like I understand my wife’s past, present and future.
Thank you, Stephen. Without your help, I don’t know where we would have been.
With Marital Problems Time Is Not On Your Side...
...so please don’t ignore your marriage problems. They won’t go away and all that happens is they get bigger and more difficult to correct as time passes.
This marriage building service is focused on moving the couple step-by-step from where they are to where they want to be...
It is focused on educating the couple to be skilled at creating growth and building trust no matter what happens
The couple will learn about each others specific core needs
They’ll discover the core differences between the sexes
They will learn the importance of planning for their life together
We will put key rules into the relationship to reduce conflict and aid understanding
With the right approach change is possible for every couple…
- What if your partner was able to create the certainty you needed in your relationship?
- What If your partner was committed to consistently making you the most important person in his, or her life.
- What if your partner showed you love in the way you wanted and understood what made life interesting and exciting for you.
- What if your partner understood the kind of relationship you wanted, was totally committed to contributing to the growth of your relationship and in this process would meet his /her needs too.
- Relationship Coaching
- Private seminar
- Marriage Breakthrough Program
If that was your relationship how would you feel and what would your future look like?
One-on-one session with Stephen Hedger you'll have access to…
Powerful relationship building tools designed to keep your relationship safe
Trust building tools
Tools to get access to each others needs and values
How we work and why we do what we do.
Your sessions: Our clients demand the best
Stephen Hedger offers his clients premium services in the prestigious Harley Street.
In your first session your problems will be evaluated and an approach will be discussed with you.
Once you are both happy with Stephens directions we will start the intervention.
How many sessions will I need?
This will really depend on the complexity of your challenge. Some couples only require a few sessions for minor challenges. As a guide a couple in real crisis usually takes 8-12 weeks.
Stephen has 3 levels of service:
How to book a session with Stephen Hedger?
If you wish to book your session please call now on 0845 519 4808