The most natural thing to do when life seems to be going wrong is to feel consumed by all your problems. You could talk to others about your problems, play them over and over in your mind. It could be that when life goes wrong you have learnt that worry is what you do, maybe mum was a worrier, or dad didn’t trust people.
Whatever you do when things go wrong is learnt, but there is an outcome that worry creates as the natural laws of life come into play.
- If you expect to fail, expect to fail.
- If you focus on worry, your life will be full of worry.
- If you think you can’t do some thing then you you’ll be right.
- If you look for what’s wrong you find lots of things that are wrong.
- If you hold back love expect love to be on hold.
- If you focus on a life you don’t want, expect to get that life.
- If you feel you are not lucky, luck will avoid you.
People that are conditioned to be negative and sceptical certainly have their place. For example [Read more...]