Is your marriage in crisis? Are you looking for step-by-step help that genuinely works. Help that’s a powerful alternative to traditional marriage counselling?
Give Me Just 12 Weeks and You’ll Both Discover If Your Marriage Can Be Saved...
Important: This is a specialist service based in Harley Street London.
It’s focused specifically on helping couples that could be heading for separation, or a divorce that want to discover if it can be avoided.
Stephen Hedger is an valued adviser to CEOs, Business Owners,
Judges, Bankers, Lawyers, Celebrities, Psychologists, Doctors their husbands and wives.
Couples can feel very stuck because they have tried and tried to make their marriage work. Getting through to their partner seems hopeless, some have even tried getting professional help and that hasn't worked either. They don't want to stay in a failing marriage, but breaking up their family feels wrong too. So the couple are stuck hating the marriage and who they have become in it.
You have probably both worked really hard to build a life that has all that anyone could want, but you are missing the one thing money can’t buy, a loving connection that works between you.
So if your marriage fails what are the consequences?
The process of divorce is very hard emotionally on the individuals as other people decide on what happens to their money and their children.
Their children can suffer with hidden problems that usually surface in their adult life.
The expense of shutting down the marriage and starting again is always more than they think, not to mention the lawyers fees.
Men and women can lose day-to-day contact with their own children as they hand them back and forth. They also have to watch as new partners enter their children’s lives and influences their children’s future and values.
Worse is many couples feel divorce is the right solution, but don’t really know why. Not really knowing why their marriage has really failed creates a significant risk of old problems being transferred to their new relationships.
The result of all this can create a feeling of being trapped combined with mounting resentments and loss of respect.
‘The Marriage Breakthrough Program’
Created by The Marriage Coach - Stephen Hedger 12 years experience of working with couples in crisis
Thankfully I have a created a step-by-step ‘Marriage Breakthrough Program’ that will help you both through this challenging time so you’ll be free to make a safe decision for yourselves and your families future.
The goal we are looking to achieve is this:
If you were to stay together, would you both be able to create a dynamic that builds a future of connected happiness that will also give your children an effective relationship model so they can be successful, safe and happy.
Please note: To be clear not all couples should be together,
this is why we are not blindly trying to fix the marriage. You will be on
a journey of discovery to learn what’s possible.
My belief is...
...any marriage is comprised of two people with very unique histories, beliefs, needs and values who have together created a world / dynamic unlike any other couple on the planet.
This couple needs a solution that respects their unique perspectives without judgement.
My 12 Session Marriage Breakthough Program’s Plan to help any couple is simple:
- Understand where the couple really is? Some couples are in a worse place than they realise and some are not as bad as they think.
- Understand the outcome the couple are happy to work towards.
- Profile the individuals, understand their needs values, beliefs and personal strengths.
- Build steps to take them towards their chosen goals.
- Evaluate effectiveness.
Please remember this programs steps will be designed specifically for each couple and are unique to that couple to reflect their specific situation and personal needs and values systems.
You will learn...
- What it takes to build a successful relationship. This is important because 99% of the population don’t know how too build a successful marriage and have used a very risky “fingers crossed” strategy which is why they are in trouble.
- What causes a relationship to fail and specifically yours? Most couples are totally unaware of the effect they are having on each other and their future together.
- Understanding the significant differences between men and women. Men and women are very different and so communication can be very challenging. Communication is critical for a safe connection and so understanding each other effectively will grow a deeper bond.
- How to create trust and respect. Without trust and respect most couples will fear a future of pain, rather than future of pleasure and so the relationship will always fail.
- Learn how to deal with conflict. If the couple can have conflict and grow closer they will build significant security and avoid stacking resentments that just keep coming up to bite the couple years after the event(s).
- Learn how to understand what your partner really needs. Too many marriages are failing because the couple have no idea how to meet their partner needs and so they guess and this usually results in failure.
- Discover each others strengths so they can become a team. Both people will naturally feel better if they are working to their core strengths and this too aids secure attachments which are foundational to the couples success.
- How to build a future that’s compelling for both of you. Unless you are invested in each other futures you can’t grow together.
- Discover how to reclaim your true self in the relationship. This brings honestly freedom and allows confidence and self-esteem to thrive.
You will learn all the above and more as you are both are taken through your bespoke plan.
Who uses this service?
For the past 12 years my clients have included, CEOs, Business Owners, Judges, Bankers, Lawyers and their husbands and wives. They have been referred to my very unique service looking to me for the best advice for their marriage.
Most wanted to know if saving their marriage was actually possible, or even the right thing to do based on so much unhappiness.
These clients all arrived with an array of emotions and unique marriage problems. Some were lost, frustrated and angry and some were detached, emotionally numb with bouts of sadness.
Every couple was different with a unique journey and story to tell me. Some shared they were worried they were incompatible, some complained their was little to no communication. Some had a loss of attraction and sexual desire for their partner. Some clients had just lost trust that the marriage would be happy in the future, and some had discovered an affair so trust died instantly.
Many were simply at war going round in circles.
The result was many lay awake at night wondering how they got here longing for the day of freedom and happiness, some were worried about their future and the impact a split would have on the children. Some were so detached they were secretly planning their escape. Many clients didn’t know how to solve their problems but had tried and now divorce seems like the only route to relieve the stress.
Some clients had no idea their problems were bad enough to warrant a divorce which simply served to prove how out of touch they were with each other.
All my clients longed for happiness, but were struggling to know if that was actually possible together and many believed there was no hope.
One thing all these people agreed on was the problems in their marriage had changed them. They had lost a sense of who they are as they both tried to cope and survive their problems.
This resulted in them spending more time with other people or activities that actually met their needs and made them happy outside of the relationship.
My clients all felt stuck, they are all passionate about their children and having a successful relationship in their life.
When my clients arrive for a consultation they have usually spent months to years of their life frustrated trying to fix their own problems. Many have tried many different therapies, such as marriage counselling all without success.
Typical questions my clients have asked me in sessions
Is it actually possible for a relationship to be dead for years and for it to be fully reignited? Yes, couples that have been emotionally sexually dead with each other for over 10 years and thought it would never work have successfully sparked their marriage back to life, and it’s even better than it was before. Some say it’s never been this good ever.
What is so different about this service from traditional counselling?
- A defined plan is created for the couple
- The couples are given advice
- The process is educational as the couple are coached on the skills they both need to sustain a successful passionate marriage.
- The couple are NOT focused on their problems initially, because their problems are symptoms of their real challenges. Which is why couple go round in frustrating circles with each other.
- The couple are taught the fundamental differences between men and women in the context of an intimate relationship so they can actually communicate and understand each other effectively.
- The couple are given tools so they know how to overcome problems in the future.
- They learn about how they work as individuals and how to raise their game in their relationship so it’s successful.
- They learn how to repair the relationship problems fast.
- How to plan a future together so it works
- Most of all they learn how they can help each other to be free, to be all of who they are with each other without fear.
- One of the biggest differences is in the results. I offer a results focused service and the couple can track with me how they are doing. 95% success for couples in my 12 week program this year.
I have tried to change my partner for years and it’s impossible why do you think you can change them? No one wants to be changed and so the goal is to help both people become more of who they really are. It is only from this position the truth can be gained.
Shouldn’t relationships just work? The simple answer is no. Nature creates a powerful illusion chemically in the couple when they first meet. The couple need skills to be able to keep that connection secure so the relationship not just lasts but remains passionate too.
My partner feels we are incompatible could this be true? When relationships start to fail we go into survival mode. This creates a natural focus on everything that’s wrong. From this perspective this person will connect their partner with everything that has been wrong in the relationship and this can magnify the fears for the persons future. Feelings of incompatibility are usually based in trust problems and inability to meet each others needs.
Do you believe all couples can be or should be saved? No. Some couples are better off apart for all the right reasons. Please don’t assume this is you without getting clarity.
Some of my clients have been kind enough to want to support you
because they were once in your shoes.
Home life had become hostile
Tim and I went to see Stephen Hedger because after nearly twenty years together our relationship seemed to have fallen into an unhappy rut which neither of us knew how to get out of.
Tension, resentment and insecurities crept in over several years and gradually increased to the point that the atmosphere at home became quite hostile which affected our children and made everyone unhappy.
We had several sessions with Stephen over three months. It’s hard to describe Stephen’s methods but he has a remarkable knowledge and perception of people, their brains and emotional responses.
The results have far exceeded our expectations. We had hoped to get out of the unhappy rut and stop the negative spiral our relationship had developed. Without wishing to sound weird or cheesy, Stephen appears somehow to have re focused our hearts and minds and completely turned us around.
Tim & I feel immensely grateful to Stephen and would highly recommend him, he’s very good value!
Tim and Jill - Banker and Housewife
Total Communication breakdown
With your help, we got to understand each other and from that we could defuse tensions that existed in our own minds, not necessarily real for both of us.
Working on our relationship never stops, but thanks to the help we got through working with you, we are in a much better place, and a place that now will hopefully require only us to discuss, understand and resolve.
Everybody, you can’t always solve it yourselves. So if you need guidance, Stephen is probably the best chance you have of cutting to the quick and saving the good you know you have but need someone else to voice it.
Thank you Stephen. We are fine. We are in love, and we are growing together.
Phill and Peijie - Lawyers
House on the market and divorce lawyers consulted
I wanted to write to say thank you. There has been a huge turning point in our relationship. We have both worked really hard at following your advice and I have started to allow myself to get close to D physically.
From where we were a few months ago – with the house on the market and divorce lawyers consulted – to where we are now feels nothing short of a miracle. We both realise that there is still so much love and so much worth saving. It was just all disguised under fear, anger, resentment, loneliness and feelings of disconnect and hopelessness.
Your skill as a coach is very special. Anyone who has tried traditional counselling and failed (as we had) should definitely try you before throwing in the towel.
With very best wishes
Grace – London - Lawyers
I was on the verge of breaking a 4 year relationship
At the beginning of the year my relationship was at such a low point I was on the verge of breaking a 4 year relationship which left me in a state of anguish.
As a last ditch effort I made an appointment with Stephen Hedger, admittedly not holding out much hope?
Much to my surprise after as little as three meetings I found that there had been a marked improvement in my relationship and that I was fundamentally a lot more positive in salvaging the situation of hopelessness I felt I was in.
Stephen Hedger communicated with clarity and provided us with the tools not only to fix problems today but tools to fix problems for tomorrow.
I am now very happy in my relationship and look to the future with optimism.
Charles – Jane - CEO and Fashion Designer
She told me it was over
My wife told me out of the blue that she loved me but wasn’t in love with me anymore. This came as a complete shock to me.
As we have a young child we agreed that we would go and see a couples counsellor – The sessions were bleak, depressing and frankly fairly poisonous – they made us both feel awful about ourselves and our relationship.
One day I found Stephen’s website and it was clear that his approach was completely different. I called his office straight away and spoke to him later that day. We only spoke for 10 minutes but those 10 minutes made more sense and gave me more hope than several hours with the previous counsellor ever did.
We moved into his premium 3 month programme. This was the best decision we made. Stephen clearly put a huge amount of thought and planning into our couples sessions and that paid massive dividends for us.
We have now reconnected and are rebuilding our marriage with huge hope for the future and a completely different understanding of ourselves, each other and our relationship.
Stephen but he has already worked a miracle for us. Day by day our relationship is getting better and better when a short time ago I was convinced it was over. I cannot thank him enough for saving my marriage and my family from a situation which seemed completely devoid of hope.
Company Director and Consultant
This exclusive Marriage Breakthrough Program is limited to
just 12 couples at any one time.
If you wish to be considered please act now because your relationship problems won’t magically go away.
95% of the couples I have worked with using this powerfully effective Marriage Breakthrough Program have gained the goals they were after and are today living loving and connected lives together giving their children the future that’s most secure.
To gain these results the process has to be designed and so this limits the amount of clients that I can work with at any one time.
This is a exclusive premium service
I will only work with 12 couples at any one time in
my program so I can give these clients the attention they
need to get the answers they are after.
How do I get started and gain peace of mind...
To get started Stephen is offering a FREE call to discover if you and your partner are right for this service.
If Stephen is happy your are the right client for his program and he believes he can help you he will invite you in for a discussion with your partner in Harley Street. Stephen does not charge for this meeting it is purely exploratory.
If Stephen is happy to proceed you will both be invited into in Program
Couples with problems need support from the start. Couples find the clarity provided from a professional that successfully deals with marriages in crisis every day gives them real peace of mind regarding their specific situation.
Please note by attending this evaluation you are NOT obligated enter into the Marriage Breakthrough Session.
The program is run over 12 consultations. Each consultation will be a minimum of 90 minutes designed by me before you attend. The consultation lengths can vary depending on what I have designed for you.
My Program is designed specifically to provide a solution to the problems you currently face and give you answers for the rest of your lives.
Book your Initial Consultation
To book your consultation Click here.
- One of the reasons this 12 Session Program has been so successful to reveal the right answers is because the individuals minds becomes clear of their fears and worries because they get clarity on why they really have problems and what they can do about it. This means they are no longer helpless. This enables them to focus on a future that will really give them the fulfillment they are after.
- Another concern I get is that your situation is so unique and so problematic that no matter what anyone does the future together is impossible. The reality is no problem is ever permanent and it only feels that way based on what you both know about building a successful relationship.
- I want to leave you with one last thought. The most successful people on the planet act differently to the rest of the population and knowing what they did differently changed my life forever. Successful people do what’s hard first so they can make the rest of their lives easy. Unsuccessful people do what’s easy first only to find the rest of their life is hard.
So please ask yourself this question: If you were to fast forward to the end of working with me after 12 sessions and you had the answers that gave you total clarity on the direction on the rest of your life, how valuable would that be for you?
Book your Initial Consultation
To secure your consultation Click here.
About Stephen Hedger
Stephen Hedger is known as the most sought after marriage in crisis specialist in the UK. He is famous for consistently and naturally saving marriages from divorce in weeks without the need to create changes that are short lived.