Many people self-sabotage themselves by living a life of emotional self-inflicted torture, happiness and joy are so fleeting because their thinking leads them to dead-ends.
- They think their happiness sits in money and stuff. Please know there are a lot of very rich unhappy people.
- They spend their life avoiding pain under the illusion they are heading toward pleasure.
- They trade with others to get their needs met but keep the trade a secret, so are always disappointed.
- They think other people think the way they do, they don’t.
- They use substances to escape their reality.
- They disconnect from what they value in their quest to meet their needs.
- They don’t have a vision for their life and are unhappy with where they end up.
- They limit themselves by using a negativity filter to see themselves.
- They think other people make them feel bad, tomorrow’s post will explain this.
- They think the way they translate the world is always right.
- They think success only happens to other people.
- They don’t expand their thinking past what they think they know, successful people are students for life.
- They don’t ask why, they just accept move on, and miss the point.
- They expect more from others than they do of themselves.
- They haven’t worked out if you take you’ll get very little, but if you contribute there is no ceiling to their potential.
- They let their destructive past dictate their actions and their future, why let the past win?
- They haven’t realised that true love takes real courage, so it’s only the brave who win the game of love.
- They try to control everything but end up out of control of everything.
- They blame and judge as if they are “the qualified people” the wise know they are only qualified to judge themselves.
- They make their lives all about them.
- They are driven by their ego.
- They find themselves bad company so they keep busy to avoid themselves.
- They will do anything to avoid vulnerability unaware it’s their greatest strengh when done right.
Freedom from all this suffering sits in a person becoming curious about what is true and what is not true, so they can clear out the thinking that doesn’t work and replace it with the thinking that will create freedom, peace and joy.
Please follow and like us: