I have been getting letters from my readers wanting more information because the service I offer seems so different.
The answer is the difference is significant I will share two of the many differences today and how my clients are being supported by these differences.
If you have been a reader for a while you will know that education is a key factor because many couples simply don’t have the knowledge of how to be married and how be an effective partner. The second key difference is the couple will work through key steps, milestones designed to lead them to their desired outcome.
One of my mentors told me that if a person came to him and told him he had no financial plan he could guess within a few hundred dollars the balance of his bank account. This sparked in my mind the power of planning. You see if there is no plan there is no direction and in my case of working with couples to solve their problems with no agreed plan three people could have three different agendas.
So here is how I see the world of relationships. Every time two unique people meet they create a world between them that is unique to them. No other couple operates like them.
So it makes sense that if that couple find themselves in difficulty then the solution they need to overcome their challenge has to be made for them.
It also has to fit their circumstance and their budget.
Because the process of working with me is totally different to traditional therapies total flexibility is possible without affecting the outcome.
Once the couple understand their problem and what’s needed to overcome it then it’s a case of what’s the process to apply that plan to their relationship?
A few examples my clients are using today:
- A couple flying from the US can spend 4 hours with me face-to-face and then complete follow up sessions over Skype if needed.
- An individual whose partner doesn’t want to work on the marriage can work with me for a few weeks to rebuild their confidence, self-esteem to reclaim their true self and then move to work on their marriage to see if it can be fixed.
- Some couples choose to have one or two sessions per month to complete their plan.
- Some couples just need one session to put them back on track.
- Other couples in crisis needs a full blown tailor made program and so follow their plan weekly.
- Some couples just need me on tap so to speak for 6 months to a year.
- Some individuals in this and other countries work only on the phone.
The permutations are endless. The key is to define the plan and then work out the best method of delivery to suit both your time and your budget.
Remember the key is understanding the plan that will solve the problem and how it can then be applied based on your specific circumstances.
This unique service is a no-nonsense, educational planned process designed to help you get to the truth once and for all.
So if you want answers that give you the truth step-by-step call us today.