…you will hold YOU to a higher standard?
- If you are going to have values, become those values you say you live by. Anything that is valuable has a cost attached. A cost to get it and a cost to not getting it. Only one will give you happiness.
- If you want an easier relationship, work out how you can be a better partner. If you would like less arguments learn how to communicate better.
- If your relationship is not working go in search of what you can do to make a difference. Searching for what your partner has done wrong is the easy route to more pain.
- If you want to judge your partner find out how you are qualified to do that job, because your not.
- If you are going to punish your partner, ask yourself if he or she did that to you, would you feel more or less love? Now ask yourself if you want them to feel less love towards you.
- If your future looks dull or boring donâ€™t blame your partner, itâ€™s you that has not designed your future your partner is not your entertainment committee.
- If your life today is not the way if should be, donâ€™t let blame be your route to a comfortable loss of control over you. Take charge of you today.
- Donâ€™t let fear be your guiding light, let what you value show you the way.
- People who live in their heads only ever get pain, itâ€™s the people who live in their hearts who discover true peace and happiness.
- The greatest gift you can give yourself and your partner is the commitment to help them to grow into the person they have always wanted to be in the life they have always wanted to live.
Itâ€™s only those who are lost and in pain, that choose to blame, that look to take, and make others wrong.
The people who succeed are the one who choose to give, add value and ask what can I do to make things better and then commit to those changes persistently throughout their lives.
- They are the ones who are happy becuase they live an honest life true to what they value!
The question is… are you being true to you?
Your happiness or lack of it will be reflecting that truth – that is a message listen to it!