Being attractive to your partner is critical, but being attractive is less about what you look like and more about how you behave and treat your partner. I have created over 40 relationship musts for couples that want a passionate relationship that lasts. Below is a sample 15 of those musts .
- Relationships are created they don’t just happen.
- Relationship that focus on contribution (giving) creates the deepest bond as time passes.
- Never make your relationship about you…
- Never focus on what you’re not getting because you can’t focus on building your relationship whilst your focused on yourself.
- Make sure that if you have high standards for your partner you also have high standards for yourself.
- Never stop giving love to your partner.
- Understand when you block out the pain in your relationship you automatically block out the love.
- Never try to control, manipulate your partner to meet your own needs.
- Allow your partner to be all of who they are.
- Never make your partner wrong.
- Always put your partner first, relationships never work if this is not in place.
- Always focus on your partners strengths and help them where they are weak this is how a great team becomes successful.
- Never assume your partner is trying to hurt you.
- Never judge your partner because you are not qualified.
- Become the example you want your relationship to be like.
If you want a great relationship take responsibility. That means don’t try to change your partner you’ll only get resistance. If you want a relationship that works focus on changing yourself, be the example of what you want your relationship to be like. Too many people live in reaction to their partner and they end up not liking themselves and blame their partner for how they feel.