Marriage guidance advice is about discovering what you don’t know about your marriage that could cause you significant problems either now, or in the future.
- If you can’t communicate do you really know why?
- If the intimacy in your marriage has died, can it ever come back?
- If you’re always fighting is there a way to stop this?
- If my partner has fallen out of love with me, can the love come back?
- What if my partner has had an affair will I ever trust them again?
- Can people change?
- Is it too late for us to try to fix our marriage?
- Is it possible to win my partner back if they want to leave me?
- I feel leaving my relationship is the only way I can feel happy again, am I right?
These are all typical questions many couples in trouble start to ask.
If couples don’t have the right answers to their relationship challenges they can leave perfectly good relationships without knowing.
For example: A person can want to leave their relationship because they feel are incompatible with their partner.
What would that person feel about that decision to leave only to discover that loss of trust is the real problem.
You see people can feed themselves stories that makes the end of the relationship the only option.
You see incompatibility is totally impossible to fix, but if loss of trust is the real problem the relationship can be rebuilt through a new understanding.
My advice no matter what you feel. Don’t trust what you feel about what’s causing your problems, become curious and get marriage guidance. Advice you can trust is available to you.
Discover the truth so you can have the secure future you deserve