Many people believe that relationships should just work naturally. The reality is to create a relationship that lasts and stays passionate takes real skill. Skills that most people are not aware they need.
- It’s the being unaware that “skills are needed” is what causes real problems.
You see it’s not until couples spend enough time getting things wrong and they both get to the place where they feel they might have to separate because they are so unhappy is the point when they wake up to their reality.
You see relationships don’t fail over night, it takes constant effort (the wrong effort) to be successful at destroying your relationship.
The person(s) then suffers with an internal conflict: “I don’t want to leave the relationship, but I feel I have to”.
Many couples come to me in this place some have felt suck for many years.
I can’t stress this enough creating a relationship that works requires skill and understanding.
With no relationship education in schools and parents usually just as lost as their children in this department it’s little wonder why so many relationships fail when they don’t need to.
So if you want to have a relationship that works then you have to learn how to do it.
- The couple needs to understand what their role is in the relationship.
- They need to know how to understand each other.
- They need to know how to understand themselves.
- They need to know why they are together.
- They need to know how to grow from conflict.
- They need to know how to build an unbreakable bond.
- They need to know how to fulfil each others critical needs emotionally.
- They need to know how passion grows and exactly why it dies.
- They need to know how to plan a future together that’s exciting and brings them closer.
- They need to understand their life purpose as individuals to gain access to who they were designed to be.
- They need to understand their fears and how they are affecting their lives without them knowing.
- They need to know how to support each other in ways which really work.
- They need to know how to communicate to each other in a way that means they are understood.
- They need to know how to listen effectively.
- They need to know how to become such amazing partners for each other that they feel like soul mates.
- They need to know what’s really important to their partner.
If you had all this understanding with your partner what would you feel?
The reason so many people don’t have this is they don’t have the skills to know how to get it.
- Do you want the skills? Do you want to learn how and what it really takes to create an amazing relationship, no matter where you are as a couple?
If the answer is yes please call today!