Warning: This post is only for people who are serious about getting their marriage back on track.
Most people want a happier marriage. They want more passion, more fun, and fewer problems.
They want more laughter and less conflict.
They want more excitement and less Groundhog Days.
They want to grow old together and look back on their life with no regrets.
So now the question is what has to happen for this to be possible?
The answer is very simple, but only the smart few will want to hear this, the rest will remain out of control blaming and judging.
If you want this you have to work on yourself first!
You are the only person you are in control of.
Most people are looking for a better relationship and their strategy is their partner has to change for that to happen.
This strategy doesn’t work, never has and never will this is because it makes the person waiting for the change to happen inactive and powerless.
This thinking isn’t going to create any kind of growth for themselves or their marriage.
You’ll need an answer to an important question.
If I really am the best of me what happens to my marriage? What does the best of me bring out in my partner?
Can I become an influence of change for the better?
What energy does this change create? Does it create the relationship you have always wanted?
You can do no more than be the best of yourself. So you will discover one way or another what you as a couple are really capable of achieving.
Plus being the best of yourself is really your gift to yourself as you will connect to something very important for your own future no matter what happens.
So what does this look like?
Most people don’t know how to be the best of themselves because being the best means understanding something very new.
Here is the list of questions that you will need answers to if you are going to achieve this important mission.
- How do I effectively hear what my partner is actually trying to say to me? (Men and women naturally do this very badly)
- How do embrace conflict so it always end it with more love and more connection?
- How do I speak so my partner understands what I am really saying?
- How do I help my partner to experience their own values?
- What is my partner try to achieve when they speak?
- How do I understand my hidden fears (everyone has them) that could be sabotaging my future?
- How do I break my own destructive patterns?
- How do I interrupt my partners’ destructive patterns?
- How do I help my partner engage the energy that enables their focus on attraction and passion?
- How do I apply the process of positive influence to my marriage?
- How do I confidently deal with our problems fearlessly?
- How do I connect to my partner in the way they need?
- How do I become a trigger for my partner to experience the feelings they want?
- How do I set my relationship expectations so they work?
- How do I meet my partner’s critical needs?
- How do I set my partner up for success by communicating my own critical needs?
- How do I discover my own needs?
- How do we build a future knowing we will change as we grow older?
- How do we build a life of purpose for us both?
- How do I stop judging, blaming making my partner wrong?
- How do I discover my partners’ strengths and help them play to those strengths so they can be successful in the marriage?
- How do I help my partner with their past problems and stacked resentments?
These are just a few of the topics one person needs to understand if they are going to create a marriage that is consistently happy and passionate?
The mission is to become an influencer that changes your patterned dynamics from destructive to constructive.
Your partner will be taking part passively in reaction to the changes you make.
The quest is to help them create new behaviours naturally.
- Natural reciprocity
- Better self-connection so naturally happier
- Move them from self-protection to a contribution model
- To attach these good feelings to you
One person can do this on their own to create a new dynamic where their partner has no choice, but to change in reaction.
Many people that start this process discover their partner becomes curious about the changes and they also take part on their own path.
Most people simply don’t know what to do and are making their situation worse in their quest to solve their problems.
This is why learning how to create a positive impact on yourself and your partner will change how you show up and will create a new relationship dynamic all on your own.
If you have had enough of going round in circles, feeling frustrated and powerless and are interested in learning this new empowering dynamic please now get in touch.