When a couple experiences a communication breakdown in marriage. What happens is they start off fighting to get their point across to each other. The couple don’t see that their anger and energy is an expression of their love, passion and frustration all at once, which at that moment in time is directed into a cry for help.
- If their partner does not see this as a cry for help, they will start off a destructive loop of punishing each other in their quest to get back to love.
If the couple experience this situation for too long what can happen is they start to see that no matter what they do, they canâ€™t seem to get through to their partner so they can start to give-up, and although the arguments do stop, they are stopping for all the wrong reasons.
- The couple no longer see the point of communicating at all.
Communication breakdown – Get aware of what you are doing fast!
If the couple give-up arguing in this destructive state of hopelessness, the relationship is in real danger. One person in the relationship has to get sane very quickly to save the relationship.
Each person in the relationship has to take 100% responsibility for the relationship. This puts the individuals back in control of the relationship and no longer in a place of helplessness where they think they are only capable of being responsible for their half of the relationship.
Communication breakdown steps to disaster
Many couples are to focused on being right or winning arguments and so what happens when they donâ€™t get what they want they pull their, attention and love away to punish their partner.
- They are under the illusion that doing this teaches their partner a lesson so they wonâ€™t do this again.
There is never ever any place in a relationship where punishment works ever! If you punish your partner prepare yourself for more pain.
Because if your partner shares your model, that punishment ultimately generates love through understanding, they will probably do the same to you when they receive your punishment.
- If you want your relationship back on track show love, only love in every of minute of every day no matter what.
If you punish your partner what you do is drive them away and put them in a place of fear where they can no longer trust you.
If you show them unconditional love no matter what they do, they will come to you and from this position of trust, an honest heartfelt understand can be created, from a place of safety.
Whatever your partner has said or done, you can never make them wrong, because that means that you are in a position to judge them and YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED to do so. In fact no man or woman on this earth is qualified to be the judge of another.
- Judge your partner, make them wrong, assume you know their intensions, pull your love away and youâ€™ll create a storm big enough to rip a whole family apart.
Is this happening to you, are you committed to making a change? …If so get in touch today!