- Never assume your partner is trying to hurt you
- Never make your partner wrong
- Never threaten the end of the relationship (unless you really mean it!)
- Never pull your love away
- Never make your relationship all about YOU!
- Always make your partner feel No1 in your life
- Always make your partners needs your needs too
- Always look for ways to help your partner feel great about themselves
- Always make unconditional love your priority (it will cost you if you don’t)
- Always make time for your relationship every day
Top rules for men
Be present with her and step-up and be there for her when she becomes upset. Embrace her honesty as feedback not criticism. Never make her emotions about you and become equally or more emotional (remember anger is an emotional fear reflex that will turn her off you sexually). Help her to know you are her security not just physically, but emotionally too.
Top rules for women
Love him like you would love your children, trust him and be open to him. Plan intimate times, tease him and proke him with your feminine energy. Help him to feel that he is truly a real man for you. Help him to know when he is doing a great job with you.