I was once told to look at what the unsuccessful people were doing and make sure I was not doing that, especially if success was what I wanted.
So here is what you must never do because this leads to relationship breakdown.
- Never judge your partner
- Never make your partner wrong
- Never make being right more important than your partners happiness
- Never make your relationship about you
- Never pull your love away
- Never threaten to end the relationship
- Never make anything more important than your partner
- Never blame your partner for how you feel
- Never manipulate your partner
- Never change you
All of the above is very common in couples with problems. These behaviors are considered normal for many couples. The end result of the above is hidden resentments, loss of trust and loss of desire to meet each others needs.
There is a far better way if you want it?