Building a successful relationships is a skill just like any other. What’s unique about relationships is you are lured into a false sence of security. The passion early in a relationship helps the couple to feel artificially successful really fast with no training.
With no relationship training you still feel skilled because you feel the love the passion, it happens automatically, until one day it goes and that day always comes!
So if we don’t have to be trained and skilled to start our relationships then why would we need to learn skills to keep them, that should be automatic too… RIGHT!? … WRONG!!! This is the biggest error couples make…
How do we normally become skilled?: Skills are usually gained through training of some kind, and through repetitive actions over years. People become skillful even masterful when they research and understand their chosen skill.
So if all this is true why is it we spend so much time educating ourselves to get the skills to get the jobs we want and we spend NO time learning how to have successful relationships, then with this total lack of training we then decide we are qualified to guide children to have wonderful lives and relationships.
Why is it so important to learn how to get amazing jobs, yet not important to learn the impact of wrongly committing to a person for life with no training or relationship skills?
You wouldn’t trust a Doctor who has had little to no training with your life would you? So why would you trust yourself or someone else with the best years of your life. After all you only get one.
Does this make logical sence to you?
Think about a Wedding day.
A massive amount of time, energy and money is spent on making one day amazing and little to no money time or energy is put into understanding how to make that relationship not only last but remain passionate.
Don’t you think the world is wired wrong when it come to relationships?
I wonder how our relationships would look if we be spent that £15,500 (Average cost of a wedding in 2011) on understanding how to create an amazing lasting and passionate relationship instead of blowing it on just one perfect day?
After all the cost of getting it wrong is massive not just in monetary terms, but also in the cost to our families and our children.
Humans, we think we are smart, but how can that be true. The proof is all around us we are doing something wrong, the divorce rate is high, many of those that are still in relationships are dissatisfied, many quickly becoming passionless stale relationships. Only a small percentage are really happy behind closed doors regardless of what they seem to present to the world.
Relationship Education How Important Is It?
It’s critical… This is how and why my success rate with those that want to learn is really high.
- How does a man really know how a woman thinks and what she needs if he has never been taught.
- How does a woman know how a man thinks? She cannot because she has never been one.
Simple pieces of education if missed can destroy a relationship over time through fears.
What is it that really created that fire of passion when you both first met, and why has it gone today? Do you really know?
What does a man have to do when his wife has complained at him for years and his sex life disappeared over night, and is now she is quiet and depressed what can he do to help her?
- Why can men choose to work such long hours?
- Why do men ignore their partners?
- Why won’t he talk to his wife?
- Why does she get so upset at nothing?
- Why is she so difficult to please?
- Why does she upset why he tried to help her?
You see anyone can have a wonderful relationship when all is going well, but it’s when it goes wrong is when a relationship either grows or dies. If you knew just the fundamental differences between sexes you would be rushing to discover these critical truths and more.
What’s at risk for YOU if a split happens is huge!
- Your time: You can never get time back
- Your money: Get it wrong you will lose more than you think
- Your children do suffer: They seem to cope, but they are affected into adult life.
- New relationships suffer: Unless the individual knows why their previous relationship failed they will repeat the patterns again and again.
- Making do: People end up making do with any partner and live passionless lives.
- Relationships become too painful: So they live their days alone, missing out on the love they could have had if only they had searched for the truth, their truth.
How can you create a future that is secure if you don’t have the skills to create it? I welcome your comments below.