One of the life’s’ fundamental secrets to a successful life is fulfilment. Fulfilment is the power that sits behind adding value and growing what’s important in your life.
After working for 15 years with individuals and couples from all walks of life, I can tell you that successful people think differently.
So if you want to be successful in your relationship and you’re currently not. Now might be the time to work out how couples in successful relationships think differently.
When a person gets married, that marriage is important to that person. That person is not yet aware that in the years to come they will not naturally know how to remain valuable to their partner for life. The effect of not understand this critical knowledge is heart wrenching for that couple and their children.
A relationship has many foundations that need to be in place to keep the marriage alive and secure. Many of these critical energies are in conflict and will take their toll on any marriage if the balance is not looked after.
So there is two major problems that couples are failing to see. They are not aware of the critical foundations and they don’t look after those critical foundations.
Many couples are blind to what’s needed and so they walk a dangerous path unaware of what their mind is doing and the effect it is having on their partner feelings. Get it wrong and your partner is going to attach feelings which disconnect themselves from you.
I have made it my life’e work to help couples/individuals understand these foundations so they can learn the few things they have to do to create and sustain a meaningful connection for life.
So who is currently coming to me to learn this critical knowledge?
- A person wanting to save their marriage from divorce
- A person not sure if their marriage is right for them
- A couple wanting a deeper/safer/stronger passionate connection
- A couple who have lost their passion for each other
- A couple who have experienced an affair
- A couple where one person has fallen out of love
- A person who wants to leave their marriage, but is consumed with guilt
- A person who has past traumas that are effecting their ability to have a relationship
- A person so depressed their relationship was dying
Each case above the coupe/individual was lost. They had created thinking that trapped them in circular patterns of thought and behaviours.
By approaching each situation differently and supporting their needs. Each person is being helped into a new way of thinking that will lead them to becoming valuable to those they care about and most importantly valuable to themselves.
The key objective is to free the person(s) so they can truly be who they are in their life and then bring that energy to what’s important to them.
The Four Foundations I am teaching couples passionate to learn…
- Security: The need for security is foundational to the couples survival, but it has to be done in a way that keeps the attraction alive. Many couples end up needing security, but the way they do it leads them to boring, passionless lives.
- Leadership: The individual/couple must to learn how to become effective leaders of themselves each other and their family. Many couples choose to have children and many of these couples are lost at leading themselves, so their children are following the already lost.
- Vision: I have yet to meet a couple who really has a shared vision. Many think they do. Many assume what they want is actually going to make them happy. Many are not aware this as a focus is even critical.
- Attraction: I’m not talking about physical attraction, I’m talking about an energy that will automatically attract your partner to you and want to be with you.
Each one of these critical areas is designed to help couples learn more about themselves and how to really understand their partner so they can become valuable to them for life.
My advice to everyone is make your relationship a priority. It won’t feed itself, so you have to learn what to feed it so it can thrive.
If this has now stuck a chord make contact with us.