As we end another year and head into 2011. I have a question for you? What will make the difference for you? If you could change just 3 things what would you change and why?
What would make the biggest difference in your life if just 3 things were to be just the way you want them to be? Take a moment to reflect on what changes you really want to make.
Most people start a new year with a resolution or two that quickly fade mainly because what they promise to themselves they don’t want enough.
If you really want to make changes in your life;
- What change do you need to make?
- Is the change possible?
- How will you know if the change has happened?
- Why do you need to make the change?
- If you make the change what will you get?
- If you make the change what will you lose?
- Do you have the resources to make the change possible?
- If not when will you get the resources to enable the change?
- If you don’t make the changes how will your life be in 1, 2 or 5 years time?
Give yourself good enough reasons to make changes happen and you will get all you desire.
Never settle for a mediocre life, a life rich with all you desire can be yours, all you have to do is be fearless in your quest to attract all that life has waiting for you.
What you get is up to you!