Being in the wrong relationship is an upsetting time, but how do you know? What do you need to look out for? Love is not always enough to keep a couple together if the following situations arise.
1. If your partners intent is to try to hurt you physically or emotionally
2. If your vision or goals for the future are totally different
3. If you believe their fears for losing you is helping them try to control what you think and do
4. Your partner is only interested in taking from you no matter how much you give
5. If you dislike who you become in their company
6. You have real evidence that you cannot trust your partner
7. Addiction to substances or gambling
Here is a bonus one for you to consider
8. Your gut is telling you something is wrong, but you are not sure what.
Of course your relationship may feel wrong today, but just maybe both of you have changed to cope with the relationship failing and if you knew what to do your love could return.