Nature brilliantly designed us to have chemical explosions inside us when we meet someone we are attracted to, but nature never designed us to live together for life in a box (we call home).
Natures primary concerned is with survival and growth.
So if we are not designed to live in a box together then we must need some other resource to make it possible to keep the love and passion alive.
To grow a relationship you need skill
You need skill to make a relationship last and stay passionate. You see if you are under the illusion that the power nature used to attract you to your partner will also keep the relationship and passion alive forever you will be disappointed.
For a relationship to work it takes real skill and understanding.
Without this skill couples all across the UK and the world live together in fear.
- That life is not going to be the way they thought it would be
- That their partner may leave them
- That they won’t be loved
- They might not be enough in some way
There are a few key things that if the couple focus their energy on these areas their chances of a successful journey together is significantly magnified.
Just imagine if you lived your whole life never getting the relationship you deserved and all you were missing were some key pieces of information. The information that society and parents don’t teach the critical information that is lacking in the marriages that end in divorce.
I teach couples the skills they need to keep their relationship alive
No matter what stage of the relationship process you are in getting this step-by-step information is critical.
- You could be just starting out looking for love
- You could be about to get married
- You could be newly married
- Together for a while and things have become a little stale
- Maybe your passion has died and you want it back
- It couple be you are secretly planning your escape
- Maybe your arguments/problems are so bad you can’t see a future together
- Are you separated and you now feel lost
- Maybe divorce is now on your mind, you don’t want it, but you can’t see any other way
- Maybe you are divorced and finding love again seems daunting.
Whatever stage you are in it is never too late to learn the skills for creating a successful journey through life together.
You see when things go wrong the best key to success is the knowledge of how to create growth at the point of conflict.
- If you are in need of help to move your relationship or life to the next level, or you are not willing to settle for just existing together, get in touch today!