When relationships go wrong, life is not forgiving at all. Speaking to one of my clients recently I could hear the desperation as he shared his fears. He loves his wife and children with all his heart, but he knew it was possible that he was about to lose them all, plus the house he loved. He then bitterly told me that he could see that he would be working everyday to paying for them all to have a great life without him.
His resentment was huge, so his motivation to put the relationship right became his number one mission.
My concern for him was, is it too little too late for his wife? Most couples come to sessions far to late! Mind you I can’t blame them with the amount of horror stories around about couples counsellors.
- This is why my service is designed to be very different from traditional counselling and is very educationally based. Couples need advice, tools, education, they don’t just know what to do, and taking about all the problems and what they did when they were 6 won’t help initially! The couple need the basics first!
Please Make Relationship Education A Priority, Before It Becomes A Priority… Because It Will Be!
You see most people NEVER embark of any kind of relationship education. They only focus on the cost of this lack of knowledge when it’s too late, or dangerously close to the point of no return.
Here are the typical words from my clients first session…
- “I had no idea that’s how she would think…”
- “Totally enlightening, opened my eyes to a new way of thinking…”
- “Wish we had met you years before…”
- “I didn’t know he would never understand my words… I though he was being horrible on purpose!”
Think about it: How hard would your jobs be if you had no education and you were throw in at the deep end and then punished when you got it wrong.
This is how people run their relationships. BUT the cost of getting it wrong is not just the loss of a job, it can be the loss of someone that is irreplaceable, someone you love, plus a whole family, way of life, not to mention the money. Relationship breakdown is so painful and is full of confusion, fear and decisions made with all the wrong information.
“All I want to do is get away from the pain of this relationship…”
99% of couples think they understand why their relationship is failing, they soon discover in a session with me they are wrong.
Why would you take the risk to commit a life with someone with no idea how to make it work forever, plus how to ensure the passion stays too!
Take a moment to think!
- Men, do you really want to take this risk of not knowing how you can be the only man for her? Do you want to watch the passion die and you’re helpless to do anything?
- Women are you really safe in a relationship that has no plan for the future you desire? Are you really safe if he has no idea how to understand what you need? Are you really safe when he turns on you at the moment you need him most.
- Couples are you really happy to sign your whole life over to chance that by some miracle your partner knows how to give you what you need?
Building lasting relationships takes skill, it takes actions, it takes knowledge.
It is never too late to learn and it’s not difficult to understand!
The only thing you have to lose is time and money: Of course I do charge, but I am far cheaper than your divorce!
- If you’re interested to learn more about relationship education and how it can help you please get in touch today click here
No related posts.